How to start playing ace mod ?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start playing ace mod ?

so the title says it all ?

Re: How to start playing ace mod ?

First I would recommend learning basic infantry skills. (Backpack system, medic system, radio system (acre), chemlights and earplugs/goggles). Next I would move on to intermediate stuff; Anti Tank, machine guns (bipods/setting range), and basic demos (satchels and C4). Then you can look at the more advanced stuff; sniping, advanced demo (tripwires and the like), piloting (more difficult in ACE) and arty.

I suggest looking on youtube for tutorials. There are many great ones out there that cover all of this.
    Here is somewhere to start:
    He uploads lots of ACE tutorials that cover a wide variety of areas.

WELCOME TO ACE! It is a great system!

If you have any questions and see me online in TS, feel free to ask. I am sure the admins will be happy to help also.
    Hope to see you around!
    Last edited by Garthra; 09-05-2012, 02:50 PM. Reason: added link to youtube tutorial
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

This thread says the rest. :)
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
      Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
      "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
      "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed