Any way ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way ?

Any way to get into Arma 2 Alpha (vannila server) with mods like JRST or somthing like that,Mod that changes the game sounds to better more louder and so.I tryed to install the mod and so firs played on the SP-Singel player then tryed multiplayer and tryed to connect into alpha server BOOM and error saying alot of **** about the mod and that need to signed or so.So any way to launch the sound mod when in mp ? or it must be server side ? any way to bypass it ? or there is other mod that server allow it ? please report :)

Re: Any way ?

The JSRS Sound mod is not allowed on the Alpha or Bravo Server.

The problem with this mod is, it creates some kind of "object" or "entity" for every single sound on the map. This causes the server to lag and decrease performance (and FPS) for all players...
    There is no way to bypass it, but I think there are alot of other good Sound mods out there, but I'm not 100% sure which of them are allowed on the TG ArmA Servers.

Andy

Comment

@Andy- Good and to the point reply to Klaidas

@ Klaidas Stumbras- You can use the @ACEX_SM from the mods list in Sixupdater and add that to you Alpha preset. It is an approved sound mod for both servers. Anyother sound mods can be submitted for our consideration in the CAA thread or the Sop's and Technical area of the Armed Assault forums. We will look for a Signature and mostly how it will run on the servers.

Thank you

Comment

Thanks for help

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed