TS help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS help

Was looking for someone to help me make sure TS and in game voice was set up right. I'll keep trying to do it with people in game but once people start playing it's hard for someone to step away from action.

Thanks.

Re: TS help

What is the problem that you are having?

Comment

Its pretty simple to check:

1. Click your own TeamSpeak name in TeamSpeak. On the right window, it says;

ACRE: Version 1.4.8
      ArmA2 Connected: Yes (if it says no, its not connected)

2. If you are ingame, and ACRE is connected, you should be able to use the radio (Default "Capslock"). You can just perfrom a quick "Radio Check" with someone, to make sure you are not "global".
      Usually, if your ACRE is not working, people are going to tell you, that you are "global", which means everybody can hear you, because ACRE isn't connecting and can't find out your 3D-Position ingame.

Comment

2 delete VON (that binded on CAPSLOCK as ACRE) go to Options>Controls, scroll list of actions ~in middle and u'll c smthng like Chat so unbind CAPSLOCK and 2xCAPSLOCK (dont correct remember what actions they do). Thats all.

Comment

I am on the Alpha TG server so there should not be mods on it right?. I can hear people using in game voice, but they can not hear me. It shows me transmitting tho.

I have the steam version or A2:CO using Play with six, so I used that to update Arma. WHen I log on it tells me it's enabling addons.... I log on fine, I have changed the in game von keybinds, caps lock seems to work coze it says "transmitting" but nobody hears me.
          Last edited by Phoenix[Can]; 09-13-2012, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Try lanching without Play With Six. Will look for you in TS.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Ts seems to be working fine, still have not got the in game voice to work.
              Did a bunch of work trying to get ACRE installed with Sarge. it shows up in ts now as the right version but it's not connecting.

Edit: Got ACRE working last night thanks to Sarge taking the time to do it. Since I use Play with six I had the mod files in my documents folder. So we had to manually move the ACRE .dlls into the arma plugins folder. Got to play on Bravo with it last night. In game voice does not work atm but with TS and ACRE I can live with that for now.

Also a thanks to Garatha(sp?) for taking the time to explain it to me quickly last night so I could jump right in.
              Last edited by Phoenix[Can]; 09-14-2012, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                Its pretty simple to check:

1. Click your own TeamSpeak name in TeamSpeak. On the right window, it says;

ACRE: Version 1.4.8
                ArmA2 Connected: Yes (if it says no, its not connected)

2. If you are ingame, and ACRE is connected, you should be able to use the radio (Default "Capslock"). You can just perfrom a quick "Radio Check" with someone, to make sure you are not "global".
                Usually, if your ACRE is not working, people are going to tell you, that you are "global", which means everybody can hear you, because ACRE isn't connecting and can't find out your 3D-Position ingame.
                I got a problem with 1
                My TS always show i am not connected to Arma2 (ArmA2 Connected:No)
                What is the problem with that, i have install ACRE and TS3 correctly, also link up my TS3 account to the forum account.
                after those action what should i do now?

Comment

Try launch TS and game as Admin (in Win7 right click on icon>properties>compatibility check Run app as admin>Apply).

Comment

The Arma2 Connected:No is normal. It will only indicate Arma2 Connected:Yes when you have boots on ground in game. That is when the ACRE mod is initiated, not before.

Comment

I cannot connect to the TG teamspeak server at all. When I try to connect, I get a popup error message that says:

Conflicting game pipe detected, could not create pipe!
                      ERROR FOR JAYNUS: 000000e7

RETRY CANCEL

teamspeak then closes
                      ============

Wow, that was easy to fix. Apparently there was a process of teamspeak still running, just had to end it. Huh!

You can ignore those post.
                      "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
                      -Einstein

Comment

Zilfondel you could take the Acre plugins out of your Teamspeak3 plugins folder. Then run updater action Verify and repair thru Sixupdater on your Bravo preset. Just make sure your TeamSpeak is not running at the time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X