X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS broken since it closed down...

Hello.

Sometime this afternoon TS shutdown.
    When it came back up alot of people from bravo server could not use ts because of errors.

Could someone let us know when TS is fixed so we can come back and play on Bravo..

Thanks..
    BL1P
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Re: TS broken since it closed down...

I have nothing to do all night, someone please sort it!

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Comment

What will help is if we get screenshots of these errors, etc.

Is it in ArmA, teamspeak, or what? What do these errors say?
      Blackpython / ZephyrDark
      Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Its a Team Speak error

Ill reload it all and get a you a screen shot

Comment

this is the error inside teamspeak

Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.

Comment

Here is a screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/ALSe8.jpg

The message gets sent so much all things become impossible in TS (moving channels, using mic etc etc)

Comment

I'm seeing lots of people connected without issue. The fact that this is focusing on the "Bravo" players makes me wonder if it's something to do with ACRE.

Have any of you tried launching TS without ACRE to see if you still get these messages?
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I connected with the plugin disabled and still got the error.

But i havent tried with the plugin dlls totaly removed

Comment

It seems to only be happening for some people as i have not experienced the problem for an hour or so now, there were also 5 other bravo players who had no problems whatsoever when they joined. Garthra said he had encountered this error like a year or so before so he might have some info regarding the issue.
                  sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
                  [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

It should be nothing more than a simple time constraint on actions in TS. It's to keep people from spamming by logging in and out and switching channels over and over. Someone seems to have managed to set it so low that ACRE can't perform actions correctly. I'm not accustomed to TS, but I remember similar issues on Vent with people getting kicked just for moving from one channel to another and back too quickly. Just contact someone who had access to TS administration.
                    Never fear! Kizz is here! - Medic - Pilot (CAS-Heilo, NO JET) - AT

Comment

TS Server just went down for me aswell

Comment

Same. I havent been actually getting the issues, have you updated your TeamSpeak, BL1P?

Comment

erm nope I dont think there is a client update only a server update

Could be wrong though :)

Comment

I think the issue is related to ACRE and the fact that it requires something with permissions in order for it to work. (or subscription of the channel).

Used to get an error when joining the server with ACRE plugin turned on and had something to do with subscribe_power.

I am looking through my logs and seeing if I can find anything relevent.
                            Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                            Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Oh right, might have been that that kept popping up. I haven't updated it anyway, is there not a way to go back to a previous version? I presume thats whats causing these problems.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X