Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I add a signature and profile picture to my profile?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add a signature and profile picture to my profile?

Been clicking customise profile to no avail so figured I must be doing something wrong. Do I need to post a certain amount of times or something?

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Re: How do I add a signature and profile picture to my profile?

Click on settings at the top of the page and then on the left side of the page you will see edit signiture. You have the option of uploading a picture from your computer but there is sig size regulations. In the settings section you add you avatar picture and set up all of your forum settings.

Comment

What Chief said... he is a master of signatures among other things :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Cheers guys!

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Hi Im gona hijack your post mav m8 as what I am asking is relevant I think :)

How do I get smiles to appear in my forum options so as to add them to my sig ?

atm I do not have smiley support when I post and I would like to add more ribbons to my sig but cant because of sig char limit atm.
          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

happened across this when i was reading through the unread posts and since nobody answered, i figured i'd help out.
            first, smilies are enabled for everyone, you just have to use the right codes for them. the full list of supported smilies on the forums can be found here:
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies
            (ignore the ribbons at the bottom, those no longer work)

as for adding more ribbons, my suggestion is to grab the images for all the ribbons that you have and make one large signature image out of them. I ran into the same problem some time ago, and rather than try to figure out how to get everything to fit, I created one image that looks like this:

Thats definitely the easiest way to go about doing it for the time being. However, we are currently working on a system to make it much simpler. stay tuned.

Comment

Quick question: how do i get my sig pic(the ribbons) and my "inspiring speech" to appear in the center of my sig instead of the left side?
              sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
              [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

Select the section you want centered and click the align center button. The bb code is just a c in square brackets and od course a /c to end it.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X