Mods, Launchers, and Mics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods, Launchers, and Mics

I've recently started to play ARMA2 again on alpha server, but I've ran into a couple problems. The TG guide stickied still uses SixUpdater, which has now been replaced by Play withSix. I'm not sure if I'm setting it up correctly or not. The thing is, whenever I click on the alpha server, it shows that everything is up to date, but when I actually click to join the server, it tells me there are some mod with different versions. I can still join alpha with no problem, and have not seen anything wrong with my mod setup. The only issue I have is that my mic doesn't work in game anymore. It works in skype, on TS, and I can see the volume bar going up whenever I speak. I have the key binded to VON, and then to push to talk just to try. I can see my name and the mic symbol show up whenever I try to talk, and my soldier's mouth move. But no one can hear me. This happens on all channels. Some said it has to do with the bravo server but I haven't been to bravo for almost 2 yrs. Has anyone had this issue before?

Re: Mods, Launchers, and Mics

I personally feel the guide to get set up with BRAVO and ALPHA needs to be updated to match the new software and such

I could do that if an admin wants me to (PM me)

-Crazi
    sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

Hello HappyNoobing, I just moved your post to here so we can view it in the proper place, no big deal. Also you will probably do better to catch on of the Admins on TS. Go to the Arma Help channel and someone will jump in there to assist you.

At the moment we are using Sixupdater for the Arma servers since Play with Six doesn't have YML support as of yet. It is coming, but not yet available. The YML's allow us to use TG content for each Server configuration on Alpha and Bravo servers.

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE View Post
        Hello HappyNoobing, I just moved your post to here so we can view it in the proper place, no big deal. Also you will probably do better to catch on of the Admins on TS. Go to the Arma Help channel and someone will jump in there to assist you.

At the moment we are using Sixupdater for the Arma servers since Play with Six doesn't have YML support as of yet. It is coming, but not yet available. The YML's allow us to use TG content for each Server configuration on Alpha and Bravo servers.
        I see, I will try with the old sixupdater again then.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-so...installed.html
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer
          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
          189th Infantry Brigade Member
          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Now I remember why I updated to Play withSix. Because sixupdater has this very generic exception error whenever I try to launch it.

Comment

I had that also, uninstall Sixupdater, then delete any files for Sixupdater from your computer. Then reinstall

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/six-...esc%2Cfilename

Then use my guide to set up for the Alpha and Bravo servers. YML's are included with guide.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-so...heck-list.html

Comment

Okay apparently everything works now, I think it had something to do with enabling beta for the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X