Can't connect to any servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't connect to any servers

Hey guys, I reinstalled my arma because I had a bug where my player would at random times start spinning to the left. After I reinstalled (I use disc copies;A2 CO, BAF & PMC), I went to Play withSIX and reinstalled all of the mods I use. Now, I get 2 error messages and I cannot connect to any servers. Here's photos of the messages I get:

This is the message I get before I start loading into the server:
    http://i.imgur.com/DHSGDss.jpg

And here's the message I get after the game finishes loading the server and then kicks me back to the main menu:
    http://i.imgur.com/rw3KupD.jpg

I don't experience any of the messages while running the game in vanilla.

I select the server I want to play on using Play withSIX. I've got mine synced wit TGs Bravo server and Military Gaming Organization's MSO and Insurgency servers.

List of the mods I use:
    ACE
    ACEX
    ACEX_RU
    ACEX_SM
    ACEX_USNavy
    ACRE
    ad_helos
    CBA_CO
    ibr_m
    JayArma2Lib
    ovaron
    RH_M4
    RH_MK18
    st_acre_volume
    st_lb_enhance
    tasmania
    tpwcas

Thanks for any help.

Re: Can't connect to any servers

Okay, did another reinstall and previous problems (along with another message that didn't affect game play) cleared. Only one I have now is when I try to connect to Bravo server with the key for 1 mod, the tpwcas.

http://i.imgur.com/w4ko40Y.jpg

Comment

You dont need to run that mod. Use the Bravo yml link to make a preset for the server. You can find it on page 1 of the Hitchhikers Guide in our stickies or on the Homepage/Communites in Six Updater. I'm not sure how you used PlayWithSix to get our custom TGMaps but if that works this is good news at last.

Alternatively, just remove the @twpcas from your launch line and see if all else is good.
      Last edited by Unkl; 04-02-2013, 06:39 AM.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Did you update to recent patch versions?

That would be the official patch from Bohemia.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
          You dont need to run that mod. Use the Bravo yml link to make a preset for the server. You can find it on page 1 of the Hitchhikers Guide in our stickies or on the Homepage/Communites in Six Updater. I'm not sure how you used PlayWithSix to get our custom TGMaps but if that works this is good news at last.

Alternatively, just remove the @twpcas from your launch line and see if all else is good.
          Alright, I'll see if the non-pw6 route works. And as for the custom TG maps, I just looked in my files and didn't see them, so I don' think so yet.

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
          Did you update to recent patch versions?

That would be the official patch from Bohemia.
          100% up to date. I think that was attributed to my original problem.

EDIT: Okay, I check and the yml link isn't compatible to Play withSIX, only the older Six Updater. Looked at the list of the addons included in the @tgmaps and currently downloading and installing all of them. Will make a shortcut to for arma that starts the game with all addons req'd except tpwcas. I'll give an update when I'm done.
          Last edited by mangeface; 04-02-2013, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Alright, problem has been fixed. I had to go back and reinstall the old Six Launcher/Updater to get the mods to install and launch into the server with the correct mods running.

Comment

Great to hear. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X