Mission Editor Crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Editor Crash

I'm crashing as I try to load into my MP mission editor. Arma3.exe has stopped working. Its odd because I haven't put in any new scripts in a mission or a new mission it seems to have just started. I've removed the latest missions I was working on and still no launch. Anybody else seeing this?
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Mission Editor Crash

no error message? Mine crashes when I try to open editor and there is a mission in my MPMissions folder with a bad description.ext. Remove everything from MPMissions to somewhere else and try bringing them back one by one. Once you find the mission which is causing the crash look at the description.ext... Might have something defined twice or define something that is not there etc...

Comment

Did you create or open/save a mission in the Dev version?
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

1) I've removed everything out of my editor folder and crashes. Removed all missions from mpmissionscache & it crashes.

2) I don't have the dev version & haven't checked that out in a long time. So that can't be it.

3) Redownloaded my arma3.exe & that didn't fix either.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Found it

Anyone having this problem you must unsubscribe to all workshop content and delete those files from your install. The workshop stuff got borked in last update & will be fixed on next update.

Thanks for the tips guys.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X