Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Game Von - Direct Channel

Guys,

Since 1.54 it may be that direct channel has had more attenuation over distance perhaps as a result of some players thinking that they should be able to hear people talking at a normal volume at a realistic distance. Well now I'm yelling into my mic and waking up the house. Not to mention...getting pretty frustrated at the same time.

I just did a quick search and found this OLD bug report.

And THIS post that sums up a little of how many of us feel.

Anybody feeling the same??
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: In-Game Von - Direct Channel

My complaints with VON are well known. At this point, it doesn't seem to be a high priority for BI to fix it. They have ignored all Bug reports about it and it's been a known issue since launch. Hell, first place winner of their Make Arma not War in Addon category was Task Force Radio (TFAR).

Comment

Re: In-Game Von - Direct Channel

Direct is unusable in my opinion. Some people I cannot hear them at all, and everyone sounds like a whisper, which is to say a mime during a firefight.
      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X