No announcement yet.

In-Game Von - Direct Channel

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Game Von - Direct Channel

Since 1.54 it may be that direct channel has had more attenuation over distance perhaps as a result of some players thinking that they should be able to hear people talking at a normal volume at a realistic distance. Well now I'm yelling into my mic and waking up the house. Not to mention...getting pretty frustrated at the same time.

I just did a quick search and found this OLD bug report.

And THIS post that sums up a little of how many of us feel.

Anybody feeling the same??
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: In-Game Von - Direct Channel

My complaints with VON are well known. At this point, it doesn't seem to be a high priority for BI to fix it. They have ignored all Bug reports about it and it's been a known issue since launch. Hell, first place winner of their Make Arma not War in Addon category was Task Force Radio (TFAR).

Re: In-Game Von - Direct Channel

Direct is unusable in my opinion. Some people I cannot hear them at all, and everyone sounds like a whisper, which is to say a mime during a firefight.
      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed