No announcement yet.

Kegetys' Server Quick Launch Tool

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegetys' Server Quick Launch Tool

If you are like me and do not want to start Armed Assault to see if anybody is online, there is a tool that somebody made to monitor servers. This handy little program allows you to create a Server Listing and monitor if anybody is ingame. It can see who is ingame and what map they are playing. It also allows for quick launch to a server, even ones with passwords like TG. And it works...

Last edited by Shafik; 04-14-2008, 12:11 PM. Reason: Chaged dead download link.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Server Quick Launch Tool

It looks like it works with the demo too. Cool stuff, thanks.
    Retired 6th DB

Re: Kegetys' Server Quick Launch Tool

This works too:

Just click/bookmark the specific servers you're interested in to see who's currently playing them:

TG Evo:

TG Coop:

Good Catch Whiskey.. Now I can see who is on while at work!!
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder where did I put my keys?

I had a problem with Kegetys' Launcher.

I came into game just as it was finishing but with some missions left to do but got stuck in Kegety's SPECTATE mode.
          Despite several reloads I ended up having to delete the launcher to break out of it.

Anyone got any ideas as it was useful to have particularly as it would alow me to switch/control my mods in use.

I've only used this one but is there another Launcher that is as simple to use, simple being the active word for me.

"I like a man who grins when he fights"
          Sir Winston Churchill

Whiskey, would it be possible to use the stats from those game monitor links to incorporate into our games/server list so we can see who's on via

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
            "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
            - Wulfyn

uh... I'm not sure... maybe? (not really my bag :D)

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed