This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its easier to pirate..

than it is to purchase and own a valid copy of this game.. First, the sprocket bull**** causing crashes.. Now, 1.05 wont run with my previous cracked CD version.. So I try to reinstall the Sprocket version and it says I've already used my activation.. I only get 1? WTF..

So now this question is.. Who will fix it first? Will Sprocket get back to me (though their piles and piles of post patch support emails), or will the crackers make a new crack? Only time will tell..

...I'm starting to miss StarForce.. at least they gave you 3 activations..
    TG Regular
    TGU Staff
    ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
    Evil Koala
    LeftSkidLow

Re: I think its easier to pirate..

Your language and your pro-piracy comments are inappropriate and unwanted here.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I don't think hes encouraging piracy as much as making a point that its probably easier. Most of the people who play this game with pirated versions did pay for it only to find it didn't work as expected. :)

I'm not sure whats up with your version Evil. A email to softwrap has helped others in your situation but you have to wait for them to get back to you. I've heard mixed reviews on jhow long this takes. If I where you I'd ask for my money back and order the UK 505 version and wait for it in the mail. I don't think it takes that long.

http://www.gogamer.com/Armed-Assault...VVviewprod.htm

Edit : amazon.com has it also I just remembered.

Adv

Comment

ARRRGGHHH!!! Last time I also buy an online game. I'm having the same issue with the German version. Just emailed Metaboli...expect answer probably sometime next week I bet.

Comment

I don't think it is immoral to download a pirate copy and buy the online version solely for the cd key. You get the DVD version without leavin your house plus more money goes to the developers then buying the actual DVD copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Koala View Post
            than it is to purchase and own a valid copy of this game.. First, the sprocket bull**** causing crashes.. Now, 1.05 wont run with my previous cracked CD version.. So I try to reinstall the Sprocket version and it says I've already used my activation.. I only get 1? WTF..

So now this question is.. Who will fix it first? Will Sprocket get back to me (though their piles and piles of post patch support emails), or will the crackers make a new crack? Only time will tell..

...I'm starting to miss StarForce.. at least they gave you 3 activations..

depends did you buy teh game or just download it?

And there is nothing desireable about starforce....nothing.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Evil, I certainly share your frustrations about the implementation of the downloaded versions of this game. However, as Root said, it is important we maintain a high-level of civility here at Tactical Gamer. If you are experiencing issues feel free to participate in one of the existing posts or start one with a less instigating tone.

Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X