Track IR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track IR

Was in school and I found this on google video. I am amazed they this kind of thing. The thought of what they can do with these kind of things is crazy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+Assault&hl=en

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Re: Track IR

Indeed.

Comment

I was/am disappointed it don't work in armor vehicles... would of loved to be unbuttoned as a tank commander, looking around...

Here's two videos I made of trackIR use in my SimHQ review:
      http://www.simhq.com/_downloads/land...t_TrackIR1.zip

http://www.simhq.com/_downloads/land...t_TrackIR2.zip
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Sorry about that, didn't have to to search the forums

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          I was/am disappointed it don't work in armor vehicles... would of loved to be unbuttoned as a tank commander, looking around...
          That's a bug, as soon as I reproduce it in the latest build I'll make a post about it.

You'll notice in the video linked (mine) that I do look around as an M2 gunner in several clips. It was broken in a patch and needs to be fixed.

Comment

cool, thx for the info Dslyecxi.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I've got a TrackIR 4, it's quite cool :)
              Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

I've had one for a week now, and I'm finally starting to appreciate it. It felt kinda weird and unnatural at first, but I do like it now.

I also got the Trackclip Pro, but I prefer not using it, because of the weight on my headset. Any tips or tricks from other owners would be appreciated though.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                  cool, thx for the info Dslyecxi.
                  Confirmed and reported. Should see this fixed in the next patch, I'd wager.

Comment

TrackIR4 + TrackClipPro
                    Yaw, Pitch, and X axes enabled
                    All on aggressive acceleration curves

Disorienting at first, but then it's essential. I used it on the arma demo for awhile, and got very comfortable with it. Then, I went back to playing Operation Flashpoint and became very frustrated when I would turn my head and nothing would happen!

Playing with the TrackIR is much better than without.

PS: I have only played the arma demo and not the full version. The demo has a bug with trackIR that causes jerky movements, but I haven't heard anyone mention it in the full version so it's most likely resolved.

Comment

Any boby tried this out. It's a software like cam2pan, but with 6DOF. Trial version works great with my Creative webcam. This could be a real alternative of TrackIr.

Not allowed to publish a link. Guess you may figure out from this:
                      www_cachya_com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X