Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIR3/4 Users - Vector Expansion

Chaps.

November last year I moved up from the Vector Expansion Clip, to the TrackClip Pro.

Therefore (like my Cz version of ArmA was) my Vector Expansion is surplus to requirements.

Any TG member who would like to take the Vector Expansion off my hands (includes activation key) please PM me your email address so I can get details of where to post. As always, first come first served.

Giving this away for free. However, if you feel guilty about taking something for nothing, make a donation to the TG website to exonerate yourself from any feelings of obligation. (You know you want to)!

The Vector Expansion only works with the TIR3 and TIR4, (and gives you 6DOF).
    sigpic
    | |
    TG ArmA Pathfinder
    One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Re: TIR3/4 Users - Vector Expansion

Buccaneer, I think you need to hang on to your Vector expansion software if you want your TrackClip to work with your TIR3.

Comment

Oh. Right, thanks for that FF.
      sigpic
      | |
      TG ArmA Pathfinder
      One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

It only applies to TIR3 users. TIR4 already is 6DOF. FF is right. It's all about the software.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

You probably won't get many takers, as the vector clip comes free with the TrackIR product when you buy it from naturalpoint. Therefore, anyone who has a TrackIR should already have a vector clip.

I suggest you hang on to that incase the trackclip pro stops working for some reason.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X