1.07 Beta Patch Woes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.07 Beta Patch Woes

Well, I've been holding off jumping into Armed Assault until the 1.07 patch so I thought I would try the beta patch tonight. I have the Sprocket UK version, which is 1.05.

Downloaded the 1.07 beta patch from TG and when installing get the error:

"Error found in file Campaigns\ca.pbo (4c660143!=b1662f28)"

Tried ignoring it and the .exe never gets updated to 1.07 and the beta\campaigns folder is empty. Tried aborting and it suggested re-installing from scratch so I did that with no success. Used up an activation in the process.

Even found a forum thread on another site that recommended trying to rename the arma.exe to .bak.exe and the arma.locked to arma.exe and still ran into the same error.

So, I'm afraid to do much else since I think Sprocket allows 3 activations and then you have to contact them for more. Guess I'll be waiting for the official 1.07 and hopefully it will actually work for me.

Re: 1.07 Patch Woes

Ya I was holding off on arma online untill TG. Download the beta patch, and says it was missing the IFC22.DLL. Trying to reinstall the patch, see if that fixed anything.

Comment

Hellswaters,

I had the same problem. The IFC22.DLL is in the BETA installation folder. You have to launch via the shortcut provided in the main ArmA installation folder in order for it to work.

It's in the read me provided. LOL! I was kicking myself after that one.
      |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

I chose ignore and I could play multiplayer, never tried singleplayer.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by Hellswaters View Post
          Ya I was holding off on arma online untill TG. Download the beta patch, and says it was missing the IFC22.DLL. Trying to reinstall the patch, see if that fixed anything.
          I got the same error but like he said, look for the file (Launch Arma Beta Patch.exe) in the main folder and not in the beta folder.
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Re: 1.07 Beta Patch Woes

ya i noticed after posting this, thought i edited my post saying the stupid mistake, guess not though. But i got it working now and had a few good hours online.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X