Server 2 v1.07 beta Q.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 2 v1.07 beta Q.

So on server 2, you can't be voted admin, or see/play the list of missions?

Is it always on Evolution? (Evolution is great, but I don't have 8 hours to play.)

Is there a schedule I missed where server 2 will have regular co-op missions?

I know I saw a schedule notice somewhere but can't find it now.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Server 2 v1.07 beta Q.

I'd have to look at the config file, but I believe right now that server is set so that at least two people are required to change a mission. This was done because people were coming on the server and changing missions while others were in the middle of playing.

It should be possible to change to another mission besides Evolution (both servers have plenty of others available) as long as you have someone else aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
      I'd have to look at the config file, but I believe right now that server is set so that at least two people are required to change a mission.
      If more than 2 people are on does eveyone have to vote for the admin? I was on the other night and I think there was about 5 of us, 4 of us voted and we couldnt get a response from the 5th, but even then no luck...

Comment

It should be either 30 or 40% votes required depending on the cfg used.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X