Joystick button bind - Perform Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joystick button bind - Perform Action

I bound 2 joystick buttons to go up or down on the action list. (Action items like Eject, Get out, Autohover, etc).

I bound a third button to perform action. However, when I press on this button, instead of performing the action that is currectly highlighted, I get the squad list screen (the same one that you get int the recruitment office).

Has anyone encountered this and figured out a work around?

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Re: Joystick button bind - Perform Action

Originally posted by SloppyJoe View Post
    I bound 2 joystick buttons to go up or down on the action list. (Action items like Eject, Get out, Autohover, etc).

I bound a third button to perform action. However, when I press on this button, instead of performing the action that is currectly highlighted, I get the squad list screen (the same one that you get int the recruitment office).

Has anyone encountered this and figured out a work around?
    This is a bug in 1.07 beta. You'll have to wait for BIS to fix it or maybe try to use your joystick software to bind buttons to keyboard keys.

Comment

Re: Joystick button bind - Perform Action

Just as FriedFish says SloppyJoe.

This "bug" will be removed before the 1.07 final (the bug manifested itself due to Xbox code)!

If you would like to read the official BIS bug report click: HERE
      sigpic
      | |
      TG ArmA Pathfinder
      One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse