Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Happen To The Servers?

Did something happen and I wasn't told?
    Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Re: Something Happen To The ServerS?

What was your first indication? :D

I think they're getting it solved behind the scenes. I'm waiting on it as well.

Comment

I actually didn't notice it while I was driving around until I came upon a KA-50 hovering in the air and I used the Humvee's MG to try to down it...nothing. So I knew it was bugged. XD Wasted like 10 minutes wondering WTF was going on. Maybe my satchel charge caused the crash.
      Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Comment

So, what the hell am I gonna do to get my boom-boom fix?

Comment

Wow, I'm not even able to connect to the server box. I've sent a PM to Apophis and asch.

Comment

Re: Something Happen To The Servers?

That's bad. :| HEy, Strag...can you add me to your Xfire? I wanna talk with you: NightmareKato.

Edit: Everyone else is welcome to add me to their Xfire, btw.

Comment

Re: Something Happen To The Servers?

Both servers are back up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse