Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDF soundpack

Hey guys,

I've installed the FDF soundpack, but after about five min of playing my game crashes, and won't let me run again till i up then close my CD rom drive. does anyone have any idea why it's causing my game 2 crash?

plus can someone give me a link to the Tracer mod?

Thanks
    Jordan

Re: FDF soundpack

Wow... I have never heard of such an Issue with the FDF mod.. Have you tried the ModWar sound mod yet (modern War Sound only)... See if that gives you the same issue...

As for the Tracers... Strag is keeping that up to date on this post (the link is at the top)...
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...acers-mod.html
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I changed teh directory in my shortcut, and im gona try that as well.

I couldnt find the ModWar sound mod, could u please provide a link? thanks

Agnew

Comment

Originally posted by J.Agnew7 View Post
        I couldnt find the ModWar sound mod, could u please provide a link?
        Link

I'd highly recommend reading all of the various stickied posts in each of the ArmA forums (like the one for which I just provided a link). They contain a lot of useful information!

Comment

Alright, i tried the shortcut and it said i need to use a valid disk? Yes, i bought the game and yes its in teh CD drive. Do i need 2 reinstall?

Agnew

Comment

First... Do you have a Good Download (Non Corrupt zip etc.)? If so I believe that FDF installer creates a FDF_Sounds folder (once unzipped) which is launched with the " -mod=FDF_Sounds " target switch (I think the FDF installer makes this Icon on the desktop...

If that doesn't work I wouold make sure all of the Patches and such are done in order for ARMA...maybe start from scratch...
            but Try ModWar sounds and see if that works... Then at least you can narrow it down to the Sound pack..
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

OK, so i got it to load, but every once in a while, like say when i die. i get a critical. Or if i disconnect from a server i'll get a critical(im using ModWar and tracer) I still got no idea.

Agnew

Comment

Ok..so Uninstall all the mods and play awhile and see if you get the same error... If not..do one mod at a time..
                I would also post your system specs so the public cas see what may be a hardware issue.
                Good Luck!
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

I havnt uninstalled the mods yet, im at school:P.

My system is as follows:

P4(ill get the speed l8er)
                  ATI Radeon X1600
                  1.5gb RAM

anything else needed?

Oh, and i love they game, much better then PR, to tell you the truth i havnt opend up PR since i got it:). Thank you guys so much for being so welcoming and helpful through the nights. it's been a blast and can't wait for some intense firefights in the future.

Agnew

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X