G15 and Arma? Issues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G15 and Arma? Issues?

Hey Folsk..I have been at ARMA for awhile nad using 1.08 since inception.. I have had little issues of CTD..Untill tonight..just after installing the Logitech G15 Drivers and LCD panel software...
    Is anyone having issues with ARMA and the G15 drivers causing a CTD? I guess I can, when I have time, diagnose by limiting what I have running.. (like I will kill the TeamSpeak Applet and see how that works..) ...But I was wondering if there was a known issue..

Thanks!
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: G15 and Arma? Issues?

I've been using it since the beginning, no problems bud, sorry.

Comment

Using it for 6 months now. Never had any issues, even with Vista. The only two options in the porfiler I have installed are G15_TS and keyboard profiler, the rest are turned off.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I am also using it in conjunction with a Belkin Nostromo Game Controller...which has it's own Config Software running too.. I will have to try to slowly Elimimiate desktop toys and find the culprit..

THanks
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

no problems here either... the only new reason for crash to desktops that I know about is the sound card, and it can be fixed by taking off hardware acceleration within your sound options of ArmA.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

My other computer a few g15 users had Freezing when selecting Gear/Menu options.. but nothing about CTD...

I remember the 4 solutions

1. Uninstall Ntunes
            2. Check update motherboard bios
            3. Unisntall Mem controller
            4. Disable Sync

^^^ Thats if you were freezing when selecting gear/options long enough to CTD^^^

Comment

im not having any issues with ctd's in arma. have had the G15 for around 8 months

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X