Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct2Drive purchase... need patch help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct2Drive purchase... need patch help.

Does one need special patches to patch a Direct2Drive download of ArmA? I don't see one on their patch list and I was wondering if it is possible to use regular patches. I'm using the logic that since no patches are available on the D2D site then the regular patches must work.

Thanks in advance,

IRS
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Re: Direct2Drive purchase... need patch help.

Use the standard US patch, its like 329MB or something

Comment

What version does it say you have? The downloadable versions often are updated to the latest version out, thus meaning no patch necessary. Mine came with 1.05 and I had the European download right after the 1.05 patch release.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I just took an educated guess and assumed it was the US version and the 1.06>1.08 patch worked.
        Thanks for the help.
        The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
        #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
        83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X