Strange Mouse Button behaviour...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Mouse Button behaviour...

I have assigned the following (my own personal preference)..

Move forward - Primary Mouse Button
    Fire - Secondary Mouse Button.

In Training section , Weapons , something strange is happening with the M249 Auto Rifle.

All the weapons work just fine with this mouse button arrangement EXCEPT the M249 - it won't fire. If I reconfigure controls so Primary = Fire it works but when I assign secondary MB to fire , it doesn't.

Any thoughts (other than leaving the primary as fire).

Hardware or Software issue??(Logitech MX518 mouse and no Logitech software running. The software seemed to do strange things to my mouse in some games).
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Strange Mouse Button behaviour...

It may be worth making sure you don't have right mouse assigned to Hold Breath, Zoom or Reveal Enemies. That may be causing the problem.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, sweat and tears"

Comment

Think its a software bug.

Tried a different mouse and still the M249 wont fire unless I change the "fire" button , yet all others work just fine..can even launch frags with it.

Don't know if this carries over into any missions as I haven't gotten that far yet.

Maybe someone else would care to try this (assign Secondary mouse button to Fire for the M249 Rifle..I know all the others work) and see if they get the same results

Might just have to learn to live without the M249..
      [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Problem solved..apparently yo uhave to assign the "HOLD mb " for auto fire.
        [CoFR] BeerHunter

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X