Help Wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted

During todays event I had nothing but problems connecting. So far the event is into it's second round of the Insurgent map. I managed to connect once and I recieved this error:

_name=_namecache |#|select_idx;
    };
    if((!KEGsAIfilter or isp...'
    Error zero divisor
    File mpmissions\__curmp.sara\spect\specta.sqf
    line 329

Any help would be appreciated. That error I got while in spectator mode and I halfway think that's what it's referring to. Right now I can load into a map about 80% and it stops responding. I've deleted my temp maps again and again. The first time I deleted my temp files is when I was able to connect, after that...still stuck.

Frustradedly yours,
    A.D.
    | | |

Re: Help Wanted

I believe everyone got that message once they died, atleast I did but never froze or had connection problems
    PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Yeah, I think it was just the mission. The next mission I was able to connect to no problem. I just couldn't get in as anything other than a spec. My frustration levels were already through the roof, so I just walked away. Sorry guys. I tried. I was so excited too!

Next time, next time.

And you poor sods who end up on the "other" team? Oh yeah, I've got a lot of pent up "I keep missing out on the events" agression for you. :)

Someone put up an AAR of today's event. I want to know how it turned out!
      | | |

Comment

"spect\specta.sqf" looks like it has to do with being a spectator, which caused you problems twice. Erase that file or something. If it's an ArmA provided file, download a new copy; otherwise you'll probably download it again the next time you play a relevant mission.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

It sucked hearing that going on and knowing I couldnt help get you in there man... Next time is right! Sign up yO!
          Dizlor

Comment

Hello Atomic
            Just below your post is this one by me >>> http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...time-load.html

Doing that will sort your problem of stuck in spectate and slow load ins as well.
            Save the files before you delete if you wish.

Cheers
            "I like a man who grins when he fights"
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks Barnaby.

But honestly, that post was the first post I turned to when I was having problems. The first time I cleared it out, I got in only to lock up in Spectator. After that it kept locking me up at load. I probably cleared that folder 4 times afterwards and kept getting stuck at load. When the mission changed I was able to get in no problem.
              | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X