Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen to those waepons

Hello to all

Going through the sim I notice that the Javelin Anti-Tank and M1133 Stryker Mev are missing. I see it posted on the Armed Assault Web site in the list. So what happen to these idems.

Re: What happen to those waepons

The Javelin is there but not part of the ammo crates by default. You can add it with a addWeaponCargo command with the item "javelin". The ammo is also called "javelin".

I don't know about the Stryker MEV. It doesn't seem to be in the game, just the M113 ambulance is there. Double-check on the official ArmA forums to be sure.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

How do you do that? please step by step please.

Comment

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/C..._Commands_ArmA - Bookmark this page. It has a list of scripting commands and they have some decent examples for each command. Look up the addWeaponCargo command.

Grab a script editor like ArmA Edit or such. ArmA Edit has a crate editor that will make it easy to add weapons to container objects like ammo crates.

Check out some tutorials at OFPEC and Armaholic about scripting and mission editing. There's no need for me to repeat what has already been documented.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X