Arma Uber Hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma Uber Hacked

For those of you that are unaware, a new set of hacks has been released to totally ruin arma.

To start off, server admins can be booted. Thats not the biggest issue.

Theres tons of features and i had the displeasure of seeing many of them yesterday. 9th runs an unpassworded server and it was repeatedly attacked since the release of the hack pack.

:(

Anyone with information on how to secure arma servers, post here. I'm sure many people will need it.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: Arma Uber Hacked

That is the beauty of having a passworded server with regulars. It will be pretty easy to see any of the hacks described in the pack being used and dealt with immediately.

One of these days the kiddies will find something better to do than wasting their time creating crap like this.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
      One of these days the kiddies will find something better to do than wasting their time creating crap like this.
      QFT!

can you imagine if they turned their attention to mods that improve gameplay or even misson making?
      LoyalGuard

Comment

Well the group that released the hacks, TKC, are unlikely to see the light.

You only have to search youtube to see the kind of crap they pull in other games/servers and their maturity level. They absolutely love it when people get mad and respond to their garbage.

If these people are ever on the server, the best thing to do is just leave (And of course, report to an admin :P). Without an audience they will get bored and move on soon enough.

Comment

These things are bound to happen. The best remedy is to quietly ban any suspects, changing passwords as needed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X