X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers are down?

Anyone with access know what's going on? :(

Re: Servers are down?

I see 9 people on one and another couple on the Evo server. Looks like they are up to me... Sometimes they do not appear in the search server function, but simpley type in the IP to connect.

Cheers!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Still down I think. When I put in the IP it shows the server, asks for password and that is it. Originally it was still showing everyone on who was on before they went down. I cannot connect to get to any in game screen on the servers.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

There are some issues... But we will work it.

In the meantime there is an alternate server running which everybody has found!! Just do search in the menu and this one does pop up.
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X