CTD when joining Mission Browser v0.9.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD when joining Mission Browser v0.9.2

I'm not sure what went wrong exactly but I'll do my best to detail what happened leading up to my sudden CTD issue.

I had joined in while the mission Surgical Strike was just ending, In the middle of loading that mission it switched to a missions called [A&S] (80) AAS Tourney 2 - Sput (which I believe is now slated for removal)...this mission caused me to get kicked back to the lobby due to missing content. The Mission was changed to the Mission Browser. I connected, joined the lobby, then continued into the mission. In the middle of loading it CTD'd and has done so every time I try to join this mission now.

I don't think it has anything to do with the Mission Browser mission as I have already been using the latest version quite often.

This is what my RPT file contained:

Originally posted by RPT
    ================================================== ===================
    == C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\arma.exe
    ================================================== ===================
    Exe version: Thu Jun 28 14:43:02 2007

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\anims\characters\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/
    Updating base class ->Default, by ca\anims\characters\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/
    Updating base class ->SIX_Misc_EventHandlers, by six_misc\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Helicopter/EventHandlers/
    Updating base class ->SIX_Misc_EventHandlers, by six_misc\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Plane/EventHandlers/
    Applying controller scheme Default
    Applying controller scheme Default
    Warning: no idc entry inside class RscDisplayMultiplayerSetup/controls/B_Side
    File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Intro\description.ext, line 20: '.disabledAI': Missing ';' at the end of line
    x (285) out of range <0, 256)
    Any help with this would be awesome as I'm now in love with the Mission Browser. Thanks in advance!
    | | |

Re: CTD when joining Mission Browser v0.9.2

Did you try deleting the my documents\"user"\local settings\arma folder? It may have an error in it?

Comment

Did that, still wasn't able to get in.
      | | |

Comment

sorry i cant offer any advice, but perhaps you could tell me how you were able to view the rpt file? it could help me fix a serious issue i have with arma, taa.

Comment

To view your RPT file you go to

documents and settings/"username"/local settings/application data/ArmA/

You'll see a file there labeled arma.rpt

Open that in notepad and you're good to go!
          | | |

Comment

Just a note, be sure to go to folder options and enable "view hidden files", or you will never find what your looking for.

Atomic the only thing I can think is that you need to do a complete re-install. Delet any left overs as well before re-installing.

Comment

I'm not all too worried about it now. We're on a newer version of the mission and apparently none of my other missions were affected by it.
              | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X