X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with 1.09 patch

Greetings,

Hoping someone can shed some light..

I own the Bohemia Interactive Czech version of Arma. Bought it online and installed it...no disc...all digital. Today I downloaded the 1.09 patch, installed it and got a message back saying the patch was installed. I fire up the game and try to go to the TG server..but...I get an error message saying the game is the 1.08 version...what gives..I was hoping to seed the server for some good coop action but ...not now :row__628:

If someone can help me with info I'd be grateful.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Re: problems with 1.09 patch

Just a suggestion;

To run the beta version, you need to start "Launch Arma Beta Patch" in your ArmA game directory.

If you need to run ArmA another way, and you still want to run the beta, make sure to start the ArmA.exe from the beta subfolder with working directory set to the normal ArmA directory and also with command line option -mod=beta

Note: 1.09 is not compatible in multiplayer with any previously available versions.
    "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

thanks Bc2ID....figured it out right after I posted...der Grunt...

Now...who wants to play some coop ?
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

We have all been there....
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

I just discovered that Fraps hates this version. I get lots of artifacting and often get a freeze which recovers to make the game look like I'm on acid. The fix is pretty simple ... no Fraps for me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X