Armed Assault Ribbons- in your profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Assault Ribbons- in your profile

With the advent of the new ribbon system that allows users to simply click on the option in their User CP, you do not need to add them to your signature anymore. This is an automated process that we handle on the backside so it saves you from having to link ribbons in your signature.

To enable the automatic ribbon system:
    ->User Cp
    ->Edit Options
    ->Display Ribbons (halfway down the page) –simply enable

I think I got everyone here covered for what they earned here. This all being said, I am not perfect. I may have forgotten someone here when it comes to what ribbons have been awarded. By all means PM or post here and so I can verify than update your profile.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Armed Assault Ribbons- in your profile

BTW, some of you may have been PMed a reminder of the award of the ribbon. You may receive multiple PMs, just follow the directions and you are good to go!!!

Also, do not be offended if I left the details out for what you earned. Currently it is redundant to what has already been posted in the Ribbon forum. I will make a effort to include it from this point forward.

You can all take the award links out of you profile, because it creates a duplicate appearance.
    Last edited by TheBigC; 01-01-2008, 01:06 PM.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X