Kicked cause of custom face

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked cause of custom face

Tried joining the server tonight, got kicked out every time. changed to one of the default faces and everything worked.

Obviously this is the same custom face I've been using since the start. Worked flawlessly till tonight. I understand others experienced this tonight as well. Any thoughts?

Re: Kicked cause of custom face

Which server were you doing it on? I need the port number as well. Do not be alarmed if this has happened in errand, there are settings in place that verify clients files for integrity from the original. This is to prevent users from having hacked files that make the game unreal and take away from the enjoyment. PM if you have any other modified .pbo file and I can verify it is not one that affect game play.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Boot had this problem last night as well on the reserved server we set up for practice.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
        Boot had this problem last night as well on the reserved server we set up for practice.
        Yep. At first I figured it was a profile issue, but had the same issue with other profiles. The temp fix was to take my face off.

Later, I tried to repatch to 1.08 and the patch found several corrupt files in the game. I did a deinstall/reinstall and now things seem to work just fine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X