no VON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no VON

VON doesn't work properly for me. I can hear most channels alright (except direct comms which is very low). But I can't speak in any channel.

I'm having the same problem in BF2. in game comms used to work but they don't anymore. That leads me to think it's not a game problem, but I have no clue what I did that could have caused that.

Re: no VON

Mic muted somewhere?
    | | |

Comment

no, it works fine in TS

Comment

I just tried the mic in windows sound recorder and nothing comes out of it!!!!

Comment

Kinda sounds like it's unselected or muted somewhere in the Windows setup. It can be frustrating to hunt down but stick with it. This has happened to me multiple times in the past.

Comment

Try this...

Go to your control panel, than to sounds. Click on the device you are using. Than click properties. Goto the advance tab, and there should be two options to check: "Give exclusive..." and "allow devices to take control..." Check both of them and see what happens. This might solve dome of your woes. Good luck.
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I didn't have the right device set as default. I got sound recorder to record. Now I'm trying to find a server with VON enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Krako View Post
                I didn't have the right device set as default. I got sound recorder to record. Now I'm trying to find a server with VON enabled.
                I just signed into TS but you're not online...hop on there and gimmie a shout if you want to test your VON this morning.

Comment

Problem solved :row__523:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse