HDR graphic problem...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDR graphic problem...

Beta 1.12, Vista 64, 9800gx2 174.74 drivers using ArmA SLI default profile in driver settings, X-fi w/latest drivers. New clean install of both the game and the OS. No other games have this problem including ones that use a lot of HDR such as World in Conflict.

I am getting a flickering and then a white out screen. Going to the map and back will fix it but it will come back. It is like OP of this thread...(pic inside)

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bi...T;f=68;t=71824

Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

Thanks.
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Re: HDR graphic problem...

Getting the same problem using X-Fire on 2 x ATI HD 2600 XT's (I disabled X-Fire which returned the screen to normal)
    sigpic
    | |
    TG ArmA Pathfinder
    One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

I set the driver to Single GPU for the ArmA profile but still got the problem about 1 min. in to a SP mission. Perhaps SLI did not become disabled because I am using a 9800gx2? Any ideas? Thanks for the help.
      Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Not educated in the way SLI works Astro, sorry.

In the ATI Catalyst Control Center in the X-Fire tab, I just tick/untick the Enable/Disable X-Fire box. CCC does not have a "Single GPU" option.
        sigpic
        | |
        TG ArmA Pathfinder

Comment

Update: I enabled Catalyst AI (in the 3D menu), and set its slider to "Advanced" which has cured the problem.

Hope you manage to sort yours out Astro.
          sigpic
          | |
          TG ArmA Pathfinder

Comment

Hmmm... no such thing with Nvidia. Thanks though.

Update1: Ok, since I have dual boot I tried the game in XP and guess what? No flickering/HDR problem! So, this seems to be only in Vista, of which I have Vista 64. I'd still much rather run the game in Vista as it my main OS, but this is at least information.
            Last edited by AstroCat; 04-05-2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X