Noob question bout mission files?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question bout mission files?

Greetings I read bout this game here on your forums and thought it would be fun to try but alas i seem to stay stuck on recieving mission files on any server i try to join. I have my dmz open and ports specified for game in port forwarding. i was wondering if anyone had any tips for me. i ahve looked through this forum and Bi but found only one entry bout a router. I dont have any trouble playing any other game. I am hoping i can at least try the game so i can see my 50 bucks ..lol

Re: Noob question bout mission files?

Originally posted by faiden View Post
    Greetings I read bout this game here on your forums and thought it would be fun to try but alas i seem to stay stuck on recieving mission files on any server i try to join. I have my dmz open and ports specified for game in port forwarding. i was wondering if anyone had any tips for me. i ahve looked through this forum and Bi but found only one entry bout a router. I dont have any trouble playing any other game. I am hoping i can at least try the game so i can see my 50 bucks ..lol
    It still sounds like it's your ports, bro. I had the EXACT same problem and was so annoyed by it that I even updated the troubleshooting Wiki (my first ever wiki). In short, you need to open up 4 (FOUR!) different UDP ports for your router. Ports: 2302-2305

Here:
    http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A...sion_downloads

You can prove it with a quick test:
    Get rid of your router and fire up the game. W/O the router in play, you should have no problems firing up the game.

Lemme know if it still doesn't work and I'll dig more...I've got more port info....

Comment

Re: Noob question bout mission files?

Thanks for the reply. I finally got in a game so i would guess it was the ports. Armed Assault is a different kind of game than what im used to as well. Seems that when games are in progress i cant get in so i guess that is normal and something i am not used..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X