i get this error...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i get this error...

sometimes i get an error that says something like i cant download this mission, and i get a chance to click OK or CANCEL, well, i always click OK, and get into the mission anyway. what i wonder tho, am i missing certain mission elements when i do this? does anyone else get errors like this? i seem to get killed by enemies i never even see...is it cuz they aren't there for me? (as in i never downloaded them, but they are on the server?)

i will write down the exact error message i get next i get it (i prolly should have done that before i posted?)

Re: i get this error...

Please do post the actual error message but the problem is most likely outdated or missing information in the mission or one of your mods. Sometimes this outdated/missing information can be a show stopper and other times not depending on how the mission/mod is dependent on the information.

As far as some of the other symptoms you describe they would not be related to this. AI local to the server wil still be reprsented physically on your machine as well.
    LoyalGuard

Comment

here is the error i get:

"you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted. csmsound."

and i get a checkbox that says OK. if i click OK i still get into the mission.

i suppose the guys that kill me that i never even see, are just in a better postion, and i just plain never see them.

i do SEE AI on the server, and i see enemy vehicles and what i THINK is everything else.

does anyone else get that message, or know what it means?

Comment

That's a fairly common one. It should not be a show stopper. Do you have the latest version of the mod (still beta): http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1643

If that doesn't fix it then just ignore for now until the final release comes out.
        LoyalGuard

Comment

Errors like those can come up fairly frequently, especially if someone else is using a mod you don't have (map markers are an example).
          Jex.

Comment

I get that error all the time. Haven't noticed a problem with it.

Comment

ok...thanx guys. :D i will ignore it for now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X