Microphone works.. But not on ArmA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microphone works.. But not on ArmA

My mic seems to be working fine on PR and CSS but for some reason on ArmA it seems to skip out and miss syllables and all that.. This happen to anyone before? Is it probably a too-close-to-mic thing or what?
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: Microphone works.. But not on ArmA

ArmA doesn't transmit if the level is too low. Talk louder.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Moving to Tech Support forum.
      LoyalGuard

Comment

Yea I think its what ednos said, cuz once I see my name pop up on the screen and i start talkin people say they can hear me fine but otherwise its just all mixed and chopped up. Anyone have solutions to this so I dont have to bump my mic before I talk everytime?

and my bad about the section, thought I put it in the tech forums
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I ran into a issue, in a nutshell it was simply as adjusting the transmit volume in the control panel for the mic.
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Yea its maxed out, works perfectly in everything its just the arma receiving volume, If I want to get a sentence out clearly then I need to have my mic pick up volume to the point where my name comes on screen then I can talk. Just gets annoying and not really good when in firefights.

Comment

You don't have to wait. That's the delay due to the Internet. ArmA is kind enough to show you that your voice didn't get transported immediately. Start talking immediately and you'll be fine. Note that the name stays up a little after you're done talking, too. That's because it's telling you that it's still sharing the information with the other players.

Just talk loud and hold the button while you talk, and everything works fine. Don't complicate things.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

ah alright, ty for clearing that up for me.

Comment

It was really hard to write while looking at your avatar; now everything jitters when I look away.
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

lol i just stole it from some other guys avatar from a different forum I used to visit just about daily.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X