Direct speak problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct speak problems.

I expect direct speak to be quieter than talking through other channels but for me it's almost completely inaudible. I have my volume set in windows on max, in game on max, and my speakers turned on max and i can barely hear what anyone says through direct speak even when I'm standing directly next to them. Then i just about blow my speakers when I'm trying to listen to someone talk through direct speak and someone talks through another channel. Any one else experiencing this?

Re: Direct speak problems.

I get it sometimes and I wonder if it's not the mic setting of the individual player that is the issue.

Comment

Are you sure it was direct speak? If a nearby player talks in other channels (group for example), guys next to him can hear him, but at a lower volume from direct chat.

That happened to me once, I told the guy leading us we could barely hear him from a couple meters, so we found out he was using group chat while being in another fireteam. He switched to direct and everything was fine.
      The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

Direct Chat volume is controlled by Effects, not Radio. You need to turn up effects and not use Direct Chat when you're in a helicopter.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
          Direct Chat volume is controlled by Effects, not Radio. You need to turn up effects and not use Direct Chat when you're in a helicopter.
          Didn't know that. Ill have to try turning up my effects to max.

Comment

I had this problem after patching but with a little adjustment no prob . My settings are: Radio -almost all the way to the right. Effects about 3/4 to the right.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X