Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Town Map problems

Hi Guys,

Just a quick note. I have noticed a couple of times recently that the 4 town Coop (Urban Settlement I think?) Where you attack Masbete, then Ixel compound to get the A1's then to Pita and then Bagango. Whilst starting this map it seems to very often crash Arma and throw people off the server. Not always everyone, but it is becoming more often, also mid game freezes, etc ec.Just wondering if it's worth reoading that mission on the server as it may have picked up a bug.

Its a shame, as it is a damn good map for Co-op, takes some time, but its good for mission strategy and people can of course join mid game. Also there are times when the main server gets quiet. Any chance we could load on the new Zombie missions (28 days later style) and the Bond mission from the small server. Sometimes with just a few of you these make a nice change! I know its a bit "Half-Life/wit" in its style of game play, but with 300 enemy rushing your position, things get a little exciting to say the least, fallback, cover, fire, fallback, cover, fire, etc! :-)

Anyway, great night last night, we had a really good raid on one mission to take Arcadia and lost just 1 guy in the whole squad for the mission, good quality work!

Best
    BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: 4 Town Map problems

I beleive that there some issues with the mission that are causing alot of lag and various other problems. For instance, after a little while, even walking by the Ammo boxes and the main base csaue most systems to drop to nearly 5 fps. and forget even trying to get something out of them. Are there any mission makers that can look at this mission and make any corrections?

Comment

Originally posted by JumpArtist View Post
      I beleive that there some issues with the mission that are causing alot of lag and various other problems. For instance, after a little while, even walking by the Ammo boxes and the main base csaue most systems to drop to nearly 5 fps. and forget even trying to get something out of them. Are there any mission makers that can look at this mission and make any corrections?
      It was mentioned earlier that the lag is caused by spawning multiple cities full of AI instead of just one.

I dunno if that's true, just what I recall when I asked the same question

Comment

Originally posted by vanity11 View Post
        It was mentioned earlier that the lag is caused by spawning multiple cities full of AI instead of just one.

I dunno if that's true, just what I recall when I asked the same question
        If thats the case then I think there is a fix out there for this. maybe just have the Armor spawn and leave the infantry out of it until Blufor get closer.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X