Any custom face gurus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any custom face gurus?

I have been overwhelmed working on the server and I am in need of some help in making a custom face for myself. I went through the instructions trying to do it, but I have lost my patience and am trying to see if there is someone here that can help hook me up?!

Thx..
    C
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Any custom face gurus?

Do you want to kno how to make a custom face or would you like one already made (like the one I use)...

click herer for the BIS forum face files. Just save the picture into your C:\Documents and Settings\**??**\My Documents\ArmA Other Profiles\BigC and name the file face.jpg. I also think he has the bare face to make your own pic. I downloaded a few and change them every now and then.
    Jex.

Comment

Talk to Whiskey Six, he did many custom faces for people back in the day.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Yeah mines came out with no face Ive tried it before

Comment

my custom faces will only show up if the size is 512X512. i think you need a certain photoshop to edit and make custom faces

Comment

Don't a lot of servers not let people use custom faces/skins?
            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

If you have a custom face is it automatically downloaded and everyone else can see it? or do they have to download it separately?

Comment

Everyone sees it, same as custom gloves and all of that (cept things like gun models i think), Although does anyone have any good sites with a bunch of custom things (faces/gloves/better weapon models maybe/etc...)?
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

i'd like some more info on how to create on myself.., if anyone has a usefull link or can explain it abit?

be much appreciated
                  sigpic

"brum brum"

Comment

while playing once I heard of a free program that allows you to edit gloves and faces called photoscape not sure how that works but its worth a look
                    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Right, most face packs you download will be at 1024 x 1024. I have a great face I'd like to use but I haven't gotten around to resizing it to 512 x 512 yet.

I'm pretty sure that's the trick.

Also, putting your own face in the game is horrendously hard to get looking right. Mine ended up looking like a clown.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

It is very hard to make your own face I just use premade ones I think if you wanted to make your face it would be easier to take a premade face and change it to the specifications of your face. Also you can make gloves esily by just simply coloring in the hands I just made gloves with a symbol on them and they look great
                        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Right, I played around and it turns out that your custom face has to be less than 96kb in filesize or it will not work in multiplayer.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

I've checked Jex's link. There is a template to make your own...but I you search harder...here's the link to the guy's FTP with all of his face. There is some pretty ones.
                            http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/the_fi.../faces/images/

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                            The BigC

Comment

very nice, thanks. I used various parts to make my custom face.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X