Warfare AI?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warfare AI?

Is the AI in Warfare now updated across everything, including Evo?

Tried playing Warfare again last night. I really like the gameplay so I attempt to play for 1-2 hours each day. Servers are stalling, heinous load times, 2-3 servers I was on had to fully reboot after 20 minutes, nobody is getting funds...I've just f'ing had it with that POS release. I'm sorry but this is garbage and it's unacceptable.

I like the new, smarter AI so I'm wondering if it's updated across all other game modes. If so I'm moving back to something stable until this is completed and playable.

Re: Warfare AI?

It was my first Tour of Duty on WARFARE last night and I have to say from my in-experienced eye the game ran well.

I haven't played for a couple of months and I'd forgotten some of the keys but appart from that it was fun.

I need to read up the WF Manual as I was a bit slow [well very slow] on the game play but I didn't see any of the probs you describe Vanity.
    I was either lucky or don't know enough about the game just yet.

Did miss the double tap of the escape key to ID the Sqd-L but apparently WF don't do this.

Anyway don't give up just yet Vanity as more of us old hands are heading back and will need your tutorage along with Shaf, Bucc etc.

Thanks to you all for keeping me alive until I decided to turn out on the Abb as all had been quiet and promptly took a head-shot. Doh!

Sorry if some of this has wandered off topic.
    "I like a man who grins when he fights"
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Hmm I tried connecting numerous times around 2000 EST and got disconnected or hung at a blue screen while I could hear seagulls around me.. Not sure what the issue was but I have no mods..
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

It was a pleasure meeting Vanity, Barnaby, General Jake (and of course Shaf) last night. I had every intention of coming back in to the game, but the missus wagged her finger, and said that 8 hours of Warfare was enough for one night!

@Vanity. I was on Server 2 with Shaf all evening, and did not notice any slowdown once in game. However, I agree with you that getting in-game is a slow painful process.

Let me know when you are next up for a fight Barnaby, will see if Jex, Sabre and any other GMT friendly person(s) wants to join in. Unfortunately, I'm 12 hour nights this weekend.
        sigpic
        | |
        TG ArmA Pathfinder
        One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

Peardog, I get the same thing periodically when first joining. If you hit abort, then disconnect once, it will bring to the main menu and select your soldier again and it spawns you correctly.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Sounds good to me Bucca
            "I like a man who grins when he fights"
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

We did have a pretty good time the other night! It was a blast playing with you guys and I got to learn some new things too. Thank-you. I also played on another server last night that was very stable when they locked it at 12 people.

So that seems to be the magic number from what I've played. I REALLY want this to work b/c when it does, it's a great time. So I keep trying on a lot of different servers, attempting to pinpoint the problems. What I'm seeing is that anything over 12-14 people starts to get iffy. I can play during the day w/o any issue...once night time hits and people jump on servers, it's over.

Pretty much the servers over 15, you're bound to crash. Over and over. I'm not sure if it's a software stability issue or if the game is simply spawning too much AI for the server to handle. You'd need some dedicated load testing for that.

End point - if you're looking to hop in a game and PLAY, make sure it's under 14 people and locked.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X