patch this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch this!

holy hell this is confusing... I got ArmA from Direct2Drive and am installing now... but how do I get from there to the 'latest' version...

There's no single patch? I have to patch progressively? Which ones do I do? I see 1.05, 1.08, 1.12, and 1.14 here. :row__736:

Someone should make a sticky about how to get playing most simply.

Re: patch this!

Normally it is just 1.08, than you can go straight to 1.14......
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

awesome, thanks - all up and running... and.. HOLY CRAP! man - my old system was a dog - it's so smooth now on a dual-core CPU!!!

Gotta get the rest of the addons, keybinds, squadxml, etc put back together and I'll be on tonight! Anyone gonna be around to show me the ropes of warfare or whatever's being played these days?

:D

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
        awesome, thanks - all up and running... and.. HOLY CRAP! man - my old system was a dog - it's so smooth now on a dual-core CPU!!!

Gotta get the rest of the addons, keybinds, squadxml, etc put back together and I'll be on tonight! Anyone gonna be around to show me the ropes of warfare or whatever's being played these days?

Awesome, good to see you up and running :icon6:

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post

Just a heads up that server 2 won't be accessable if you launch with mods. It is the most popular server as of late.

Comment

ok... good to know...

Comment

HOly crap!! I just read thru this.... Although I am a litte late... WELCOME BACK w6!!!! Damnit I really need to get my cable internet hooked up with all these kick ass ol timers returning to ArmA :D Good to see your return whiskey.
              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X