Tactical View

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical View

The other day on server 2 I was trying some things out for future vid making and suddenly remembered "Tactical View" like a zoomed out third person view and where you can spin the camera position around. It worked once hn suddenly stopped working an I ave not been able to make it work again.

Any ideas?

BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: Tactical View

perhaps you can go into options and into difficulty settings to allow it. Also the button for it is enter on numpad
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

As far as I know that view is only available when you have at least one other person under your command, i.e. in your group and you are the group leader.

Comment

Originally posted by bert View Post
        As far as I know that view is only available when you have at least one other person under your command, i.e. in your group and you are the group leader.
        Yep that's correct, the default key is numpad del.
        sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

You have to be commanding troops, and the server must allow for third person.

Comment

Got it thanks!
            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse