Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't connect to second server. Missing what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't connect to second server. Missing what?

I connected to ARMA the first time yesterday. The game is massive and lots of controls, but i'll be checking out more when people are on.

But when i try to connect to our second server (no client addons) one i can't. Am i missing something to install or what?

I tried searching the stickies here, so sorry if it's a simple question.

Re: Can't connect to second server. Missing what?

We changed the passwords yesterday. Check out the following post for further info...

Link
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Sorry, i should have been more clear. I clean installed ARMA GOLD and patched it to 1.14. I can connect to the first server, but not second one. I used the new password in the stickie. The error message i got was something like: "Using the wrong version, please install". I figure i'm missing some mod-files maybe?

The second server shows with a red X to the left of it, if that means something.

Thanks for all help.

Comment

Gold is your problem. You'll need to disable the Queen's Gambit expansion missions before you can play.

Comment

Just in case you are unsure Superfast, the Queen's Gambit expansion is called DBE1
          sigpic
          | |
          TG ArmA Pathfinder
          One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

Thanks guys. I had two icons from the ARMA install, and i chose the one with Queen's Gambit. I can connect to both now, thanks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X