A Couple of Arma Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple of Arma Issues

Having finally gotten ArmA to open on the new computer, and gotten all the settings straight on single player, I got my first game in on the TG mod server tonight only to find I have a couple of issues. First one I noticed came as another player was teaching me about teleporting. When I walk up to the flag and click teleport, it opens the select destination menu, but after a second or two teleports me directly to MHQ1 no matter what I press or select. Second, apparently my draw distance is independent of what the slider is actually set to. The player I was working with estimated that it was acting like it was set to 5-900, despite my having the bar all the way at 10000. Being so new to Arma these could both be user error of some kind, but they are quite the impediment at the moment.

Re: A Couple of Arma Issues

Welcome to ArmA!

You were playing domination I think. The view distance in domination is override by the mission itself, you have to readjust it inside mission, in the status option on the mouse wheel menu. About the teleport, you have to press paradrop option and not teleport.

Don't worry it's not a problem with your game or PC, it's just features of the mission. Next time you play, you will get the hang of it.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Re: A Couple of Arma Issues

Yes, use the Contact an admin thread

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...contact-admin/

Also, please don't report other players in public, use the above thread, thanks!

J

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X