ArmA 1.15 Not installing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA 1.15 Not installing

To start off I installed ACE mod before I even downloaded 1.15, I finally downloaded 1.15 to try and get into the TG server and tried to install it, It gets to 100% extracting then pops up with a "Game version 1.14 required. Your version is 1.12" and yet I'm just about positive I've been playing off of 1.14...

Just wanted to try and get some advice before I go messing anything up,
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: ArmA 1.15 Not installing

Delete your old beta directory if it's there.

Other than that, not sure.

Comment

Worked, Thank you.
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Or delete the old 'beta' folder within your ArmA directory

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Oops, beita typed that before...I gotta read more carefully.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X