Just to confirm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to confirm

i had a quick search and it doesnt really say either way, but just to confirm , the TG servers do NOT support missions that include units from Queens gambit?

I was gonna use some technicals for a mission but ive just realised they are from the expansion.

Re: Just to confirm

Sorry, no we don't run the Queen's Gambit expansion. It simply was not popular enough to cater to it.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

no need to apologise mate, just needed the clarification so i can make the mission suitable for the servers here

Comment

QG is more of a SP addon anyway, it has some nice animations which can be used for an intro but you don't see many intros in mp missions.

The "wounded" animation though is really extense (the soldier will writhe in agony and try to hold his body together) and I would like to see one like this implemented into the ACE mod.

Skychief/Icewind.123/Icewindo
        Stargate Mod / Random stuff

Comment

yeah the main thing i like out of QG is the technicals. goes well with some of the maps we use and the iraqi insurgent units

my current work around for this is simply an empty UAZ MG with a 2 man squad of insurgents with this assignasdriver truck; this moveindriver truck; etc commands in the init lines.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X