Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to purchase ARMA, have a couple of questions :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to purchase ARMA, have a couple of questions :)

Hey all

This is my first post. I've been talked into purchasing ARMA by a couple of friends and have been reading your forums over the last couple of days to get a feel. My questions are below:

1. Is it ok for me to purchase the direct download version from the ATARI website? If not, what is the problem with doing so?

2. Should I purchase the ARMA GOLD or regular ARMA? From what I've read, your server doesn't use any content from Queens Gambit so regular ARMA should be fine correct?

That's it for now! I'm anxious to get ARMA up and running asap.

shik
    Looking for realism in all the right places :p

Re: Looking to purchase ARMA, have a couple of questions :)

Welcome to the forums.

1-I don't know if there are problems, I have the box version... check the oficial ArmA forums for better feedback.

2-Go for simple and plain arma, forget about Queen's Gambit it's rarely used.

3-Don't forget about the microphone!

See you in the server.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

1) I downloaded my version of Arma off Direct2drive, which is the Atari version of the game, worked fine no problems.

2) Arma Gold is nice but QG isn't all that great, just a minor content patch.. Also most of the addons/mods made by the great community do not require QG so basically only get Arma Gold if you plan on playing through all the singleplayer content.
      sigpic
      Pride/Shame of the PLA

Comment

Perfect!

Thank you very much for your replies Jorge and Commie :) I will be downloading it along with ACE tomorrow. I've been told there is quite the learning curve and I'm looking forward to it.

shik
        Looking for realism in all the right places :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...