Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Mic ingame.

Hi guys,

I have been having problems with my mic in ArmA. It works 100% of the time with Vent and TS but in ArmA it only works about 30% of the time. It's really frustrating not to be able to call out targets or reliably respond to squadmates or SL's. Does anyone have any idea what might cause this? The connector on the back of my sound card stopped working a while ago so i had to use the second connection on the front of the box. Could this have anything to do with it. The card is a Creative X-Fi extreme music.

Re: Problems with Mic ingame.

I had horrible, horrible problems with my Creative X-Fi card and ArmA.

My problem was, I could use ArmA VON, or I could use TS. Not both. Might be the same for you?

Never did find a solution to it, as the "latest and greatest" drivers corrupted the registry for the card. Won't try again till a reformat, and the possibility is low of me putting the damn thing back in, grrr ...

Try not having TS open when you want to use ArmA VON, see if that helps.

Comment

I managed to solve a similar problem by changing "Direct Sound" to "Wave" in TS/Settings...

Cheers
      Last edited by Macolik; 02-21-2009, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Hmm I never tried that but I have the same problem I can get it to work if I connect to the server first and once I see waiting for host or player selection screen I then Alt-tab and then connect to TS.
        "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

I don't know but yesterday i get a new Info. My VoP is always bad and brocken. Searched long Time for help but can't find anythink. Yesterday we play and a new Player (rocko) say if you use EAX in Game the VoP will get quiet. I test it and: yeah it works!
          grz Laki
          Feind erkannt - Gefahr gebannt!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...