Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Repeating error message in ArmA (ACE mod)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeating error message in ArmA (ACE mod)

Upon starting up the game (the error message ALSO repeats itself endlessly in-game), I recieve this error message.

'...H };_this call ace_sys_tracers_Ffiredif |#|(player == gunner (_this select 0)) then...'
    Error Missing

Any ideas?

Re: Repeating error message in ArmA (ACE mod)

edit: Bollocks, I'm not allowed to post urls.

Anyway, your problem caused by multiple Extended Eventhandlers addons. You aren't using any other addons besides ACE, are you?

Comment

Not that I'm aware of. What link were you going to post? PM me if its easier.

Comment

Has this issue been resolved, because i'm getting the same error message, and the only add ons i have are ACE, Afghan_Avgani, and the TG mod pack.

Comment

Originally posted by cowmouflage View Post
          Has this issue been resolved, because i'm getting the same error message, and the only add ons i have are ACE, Afghan_Avgani, and the TG mod pack.
          Remove the TG mod pack and try without it. You don't need it with ACE; you only need the extra islands TG uses.

Comment

It was resolved via PM, and the cause was an extra Extended Eventhandlers(XEH) addon

Comment

Not sure if this is a ACE mod issue but will ask anyway. I'm getting sometimes this error that pops up, it has to do with CFGweapons, vehicles. I'm working on a mission and when I open the preview I get these pop up errors. Can someone tell me what is causing this. I can't recall verbatim what the text says, I'm at work and going with memory :)
              Knowing is not enough, we must apply.

Willing is not enough, we must DO.

Comment

If you could post the message it would rule out alot of possibilities and we can get straight to the source of the issue. So post it up.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I'm not getting the error anymore. I think it may have to do with me trying to build a mission and I may have screwed up.

Comment

Was it this "No entry "Bin\config.Bin/CfgWeapons" ? Because I get that every time I shoot somebody on that mission.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    sigpic
                    The views and opinions expressed by this forum member do not necessarily represent the U.S. Army, 3ID or even himself, really. Sock of the Yarn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angryson View Post
                      Was it this "No entry "Bin\config.Bin/CfgWeapons" ? Because I get that every time I shoot somebody on that mission.
                      Yep that's the one. I was getting that error when I click on preview. I'm not getting it anymore. Will check if I get that error when shooting someone on that mission.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...