missing maps or something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing maps or something

Maybe I just screw something up, but on some missions, especially the server 2 mission, I can't join because it says I am missing a map. I do however have the ACE islands, and Afghan and Avgani maps. I installed them the same way as I did the other maps, but some of them don't seem to work. I don't know if it's because i'm missing a map pack or something, but I can't play Operation Minotaur, or Ingrained Intelligence. Those are the only two maps I remember the name that I could not join. Any Idea what the problem might be?

P.S. Yes, i did try to reinstal afghan_avgani and ACE islands, but no cigar.

Re: missing maps or something

i've had some problems with this issue also, it's kind of frustrating isn't it?? i've reinstalled both ACE island and afghan avgani, but have yet to try server 2 again. i've been getting "deleted file" messages, but when i check my folders, the files i've been told were deleted were there. it's all very strange.

Comment

Be sure that you are running ACE ISlands 1.12.
      sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

how can we check which version of ACE Islands we are running?

Comment

I guess the surefire way to check them is to actually select to download and read the actual name of the file itself. Assuming you know which version is which from the download page.
          Then click on another version then cross referrence it.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Isnt this problem related to something like NET_hangars or anything like that? If so, try to copy those files (think there are two NET_hangars and NET_"something") and paste in the ArmA addon folder. I've not tested myself, but heard someone saying that this could help.

Comment

I don't knwo about net hangars and stuff, but I managed to fix mine.
              Turns out it was a bad Afghan_Avgani install. You need to manualy move all the .bisign and pbo into the .../@Afghan_Avgani/Addons folder, not just extract everything from the opx.zip into that same folder. Don't know why exactly, but it worked for me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X