Single Player Missions File

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player Missions File

I have a problem here. I downloaded some addon that had some example missions, where I exported them to single player missions in the mission editor. Now for some reason, everyime I click on "Play" > "Missions" from the main Arma menu, it crashes the game. But I can't find where the single player mission files are saved. I've looked pretty much everywhere, Program Files > Atari > Arma > Missions, and Documents > Arma > Missions, and Documents > Arma Other Profiles > Ace%King > Missions (its in here, but it is not the single player missions, and I've tried deleting it, but doesn't fix it). I'm using Windows Vista x64 btw.

Re: Single Player Missions File

You look under "AppData\Local\ArmA"?
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
      You look under "AppData\Local\ArmA"?
      I don't have an AppData/Local/Arma. I think its a vista64 thing

Comment

Where is your profile saved, where that is, the info your looking for is.
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

C:\Users\@#$%$^^\Documents

For Vista64 users

Comment

This is the only place from my "Documents" folder that I could find that had the names of my missions. However, every one of these folders are empty.

Comment

Aren't SP missions saved in the ArmA\Missions folder? Like how MP are saved in the ArmA\MPMissions folder?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X