TeamSpeak connecting problem.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak connecting problem.

For some strange reason I cannot connect to the Tactical Gamer TS server.

I get the following error:''No reply from server.Maybe the server is offline.Or maybe TeamSpeak is not running on it.''Tried to connect with web browser also.No luck.And I have downloaded both client files from TS website.

I can connect to other TS servers butt not to TG server.I have tried my TG login details with two pc's(Vista 64 bit and Windows Xp) in my home butt no luck again.My 3comm OfficeConnect router is fine.Well I should hope so!All firewall settings is set to accept TS.

All I can think is that my IP(67.19.106.94) that is given by TG is wrong.Password should be fine cause you set it yourself.

Maybe it is just something stupid that I can not see.Please help cause this problem is driving me crazy.
    |TG| Eugene
    sigpic
    Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence-Jeremiah17:7

Re: TeamSpeak connecting problem.

I think you need to register for a TG TeamSpeak account via the website first. There should be information at the top of the forum page...check under the Resources tab if it's not already displayed in the page header.

If you've already registered for a TS account here, you should double-check your connection info. I use both the IP address and the port number (67.19.106.94:8767) in the "Server Address" field.

Finally, if you want to check the status of the TG TeamSpeak server, you can visit the TSViewer dot com website and search using the server's IP address. It'll show you everything you need.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Thanks for the help Zonker butt still no luck.Looks like there is a few people with the same problem like me on the TeamSpeak forums.

I am not going to break my head on this anymore.
      |TG| Eugene
      sigpic
      Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence-Jeremiah17:7

Comment

I was having this issue last night as well.

Comment

I have this happen once in awhile and all I do when it happens is try again right away and it connects me with no issue
          |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Yep I get this sometimes. Not sure if this will help anyone, but I usually just close and exit TS and then do the connect normally without quick connect to get into the TG server.

Comment

Do we still use TS now that the in game voip is working?
              Before you judge a man, try walking a mile in their shoes first. That way your a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

We use TS sometimes for leader communications, mainly in the events hosted on Sundays.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X